Monday, June 17, 2013

After the show is up, cleaning the studio and other house keeping

I've been feeling pretty worn out after getting my current show together, so my energy and creativity have been fairly low since then. In the meantime, I've turned my attention to cleaning up and re-arranging the studio so it'll function better as a creative space.

I've also ordered some new brushes. It's a happy thing when they arrive from rosemary & co in the uk. My previous favourite brushes were discontinued generic house brand that I pulled from the clearance bin, and I've been struggling to find something comparable ever since. These fit the bill though, so I'm really happy about that, and these new ones are making more excited to get back to painting.




Cheers,
Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment