Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ok, Little Red Wagon is finally finished

I spent some time today redoing the forest in the background. It's much improved, but really, I should have just left it and moved on, since I will never make a living at this if these paintings take this long to do.

The only other way is if I double my prices, but I need to do a lot more paintings and become more well known before I'll be able to do that, and to do more paintings I need to be able to make a living at it first. It's a catch 22 or a vicious cycle.

On the other hand, I do need to spend some extra time on the better pieces like this one so that I raise the overall quality of my portfolio.

Whatever the case, here's the title piece for my next show (this is a grainy photo from my phone, I'll post again when I put a better one on my site):






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment