Friday, May 7, 2010

Winter minis in progress

I know, it seems weird that I'm doing winter paintings as the weather gets really nice and spring is sliding into summer. Actually, I seem to be going in reverse, having done a set of summer minis, then a set of spring minis, and now I'm doing a winter set.

I guess I'm that kind of person who (mostly inadvertently) does the opposite. Opposite of what you ask? Left/right, whatever was the last thing i was thinking about. I'm also terribly indecisive, spending inordinate amounts of time trying to calculate the best course of action or thing to buy, getting more confused than ever, and then just going with some other random option that I wasn't even considering. You should see the groceries I come home with if I don't have a very specific list!

But I digress, photo:







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment