Saturday, February 20, 2010

Notes from a frantic (art show prep)

It feels just a little crazy. Lots to do and not much time to do it. Yesterday was spent running around town getting all the bits I need for my expanded booth and getting some frames for the new paintings, and then getting ready for a studio visit by an Ottawa based customer who wanted to have a look at the new paintings before they all disappear to Toronto. Smart move on her part.

Today I'm photographing the new paintings, putting the new panels together, going to get the stuff I forgot yesterday, and putting the new ones into their frames. Scanning the mini paintings, applying for the summer outdoor shows, and some other stuff. phew.

Tomorrow I have to get it all packed up so it can be loaded into the trailer on Tuesday after I finish my day job work.

Also, I can't remember if I've posted this here or just to my email list: I have a good supply of free tickets for opening night of the Art Expo, so email me your mailing address if you'd like to go and I'll mail them out on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment